Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So glad that Christmas and New year are Over !!!!!







We had a wonderful Christmas, by Christmas day we were finished with all the festivities. So Christmas day was a wonderful day of just me and the hubby spending time together, we did not plan very well because I had not been grocery shopping and we had nothing in the house, so we had HUNT and I mean hunt for someplace to eat. We ended up at IHOP and joked that this would be our new Christmas tradition.




We rang in the New Year at home with a few Friends. You can tell we are getting old since Bell Bottoms was not even brought up this year. (for as long as Mike and I have been together we have gotten a Hotel in downtown and gone to Bell Bottoms for New Years). I am glad both are over with this year, and I am hoping that we have a good 09, I keep telling Mike that the economy has got to get better "can it get any worse". Hope everyone has a wonderful 2009. I plan to make this year count....

No comments: