We are a family of 2 hoping and praying for a little one.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Sip and Strokes
I went Saturday night to Sip and Strokes with my Sister-in-Law and a few friends. We had a blast and I realized that I really am not artistic AT ALL. Thank goodness I had wine or it would have been a lot more stressful.
I think it turned out cute! I have been several times and after the baby is born, I would love to go back. The wine definitely helps you relax while painting!
Mike and Amanda Mayhan, we have been married since March 17, 2007. We have no children yet, but we are hoping to change that soon! We have 2 kitties Baxter and Holly. We both work in the Automotive field. Life could not be any happier!!
1 comment:
I think it turned out cute! I have been several times and after the baby is born, I would love to go back. The wine definitely helps you relax while painting!
Post a Comment